An Innoven consultant will work on site with your business so it is fully understood and its issues are real. We develop a diagnostic one page report which includes our observations, conclusions from the observations, identification of roadblocks and, after several reviews with you for accuracy, a proposal for an improvement program.
The improvement program is implemented with support from your Innoven consultant who can assist you to source available funding.
Mentoring is an important part of the Innoven approach and a key factor in the success of our programs. Innoven assists your enterprise to establish a learning culture so that a skills base is established and employees can continue to improve and grow with your business.
Innoven’s consultancy service is based around the following elements:
- Diagnosis of the industry or individual business
- Establish relationships with key managers
- Determine needs and issues
- Deliver a business improvement
- Identify individual learner needs to support the improvement
- Mentoring to support the improvement process
- Provide training and assessment in the workplace
- Assist in the sourcing of funding to support the improvement process
Authorised by: J Bursill
Page updated on September 24, 2010 16:38 by Webmaster SK
© 2013 Innoven - a business unit of GOTAFE -
RTO Number 3094 | ABN 33 549 081 413 | Phone 03 5833 2519